Friday, September 26, 2008

Leader Study: What Is A Healthy Church Member?


Beginning next week, the leaders of First Baptist Church (Brookings) will be reading, studying and discussing Thabiti Anyabwile's newest book,"What Is A Healthy Church Member?" (from 9 Marks Ministries, published by Crossway).

In the following video, Thabiti shares a bit about the purpose of the book, and Ligon Duncan shares the reason why he is using this book in his church as part of an evangelism class.

Perhaps the best thing about this video is that, for the first time ever, I heard Thabiti's full name pronounced - I had no idea how to pronounce his name!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gavin,
Thibiti is a great speaker, I've heard a couple of his sermons. Let me know how the book is when you all are done. Also, Randy Lemke told me he sat down and talked to your parents about reformed theology, excellent!! Talk to you later.
Brad Sharp