Monday, July 20, 2009

The Reformed Resurgence


Collin Hansen has an ongoing series over at The Resurgence, titled The Reformed Resurgence, in which he briefly chronicles the major players in the comeback of reformed/calvinistic theology in the American Evangelical church. I have benefited greatly from each of the pastors and ministries Hansen mentions thus far, and I consider myself and our church a part of this resurgence. If you want to know more, consider continuing with this series, and also consider ordering Hansen's book, titled Young, Restless, Reformed: A Journalist's Journey with the New Calvinists. Hansen's book and other work has also been helpful to me on this journey.

Blogposts in Hansen's series thus far:

Beginnings
John Piper and Bethlehem Baptist Church
Al Mohler and Southern Seminary
C. J. Mahaney and Sovereign Grace

[I'll add to this list once the series is completed.]

No comments: